Friday 2 May 2014

Nails: Spring/Summer Nail Polish Picks

Happy Spring everyone! You guys probably know by now that I love having my nails done, and now that, winter is over I thought it would be a good post to show you my Spring/Summer nail polish picks! I chose seven colors that I have that I think are perfect for these bright seasons!



In order from left to right in photo above. 

1. "Peachy Keen" Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure. I seriously love this color, It's the perfect nude tone for my skin color. My favorite way to wear this color is when my nails are long and I put a matte top coat over top. 

2. "Fiji" Essie Nail Lacquer. This is the perfect light pink color for spring, it looks so pretty with anyone's skin tone. It's really girly and I love that for spring. 

3. "Hot Chilli Pepper" Rimmel London 60 Seconds. The first thing that comes to my mind when I see this color is sunset. I think this is a gorgeous sophisticated color for spring and summer and is a great pedicure color as well.

4. "I'm Not A Kiwi" Nail Polish by H&M. The reason why I love this color is not only that it's bright but because it's very different. It's not a usual choice for a nail polish but looks amazing with an all black and white outfit.

5. "Mint Candy Apple" Essie Nail Lacquer. This color is just a gorgeous pale sky/ robin eggs blue. I love how light and 'airy' it is. It looks especially gorgeous with tanned skin.

6. "Blizzard Blue" Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color. Despite the chilly nail, this color reminds me of a mermaid tail. I think this look so pretty on when it's plain or with a silver glitter top coat. 

7. "Sweet Lavender" Rimmel London 60 Seconds. What would a spring/summer nail polish post be without a stunning lilac color? This color is just amazing I think its so perfect for these two season and is very fun to wear on it's own or with any other color. 



Tweet me your favorite spring/summer nail color @Dream_inStyle, and I'll retweet you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment