Monday 28 April 2014

Shoes: Spring & Summer Must Haves!

Hello my dear readers! Today's post is going to be devoted to every girls weakness... SHOES! Now I've always been a shoe lover but recently my shoelust has become a little out of hand. And when I mean a little I mean a lot. Every time I go shopping I feel the need to buy a new pair of shoes! There is something so wonderful in having a new pair of shoes to fawn over. So for this shoe post, I'm going to be giving you my top pick for casual everyday, sophisticated office, and night out shoes.


Alright lets get started! 

Casual Everyday Shoes: For this look I chose a pair of flat gladiator inspired sandals. These gorgeous black and gold (Sigh, you know that's my weakness) sandals from Zigi Girl which are the Arrow style are my idea of the perfect spring/summer sandal. They are something that will look great with a pair of jeans and tee, but you can also dress up with a maxi skirt and crop top. 

Brand: Zigi girl
Style: Arrow 
Price: $80.00 regular
Colors: 
Black & Gold - I have this one
Cream & Gold


Office: Every girl wants the perfect office, shoe that are comfortable but stylish and very trendy. My perfect fit is the sexy yet sophisticated two toned ankle strap mid heels. Not only do I love the 2.75 inch heel for a work space environment, but the ankle strap and pointed toe creates a stylish and gorgeous look for any work space. Plus they are super cute too wear if you have to go out right after work! No need to bring an extra pair of shoes. Not to mention they are super affordable! 

Brand: Call it Spring
Style: Collalbo
Prince: $40.00 regular
Colors:
Black
Bone - I have this one
Navy


Night Out: For a night out on the town, what girl doesn't want a comfortable and cute shoe to wear out? I found that these Steven Madden knock offs are my favorite night out shoes. They have a bold yet sexy, 5 inch heel. And the chucky look to them is very trendy. I also love how you can show off your summer pedicure in this sandal heel style. Even though their heel looks a little intimidating the shoes themselves are super comfy! 

Brand: Delicious Shoes
Style: ? 
Price: $60.00 regular
Colors: 
Black - I have this one 
Red


No comments:

Post a Comment