For all my non-nail artist viewers don't stress, I'm going to being doing a range of nail designs from beginner all the way to expert nail art. I want to make this something that covers a range of difficulties so even my beginner nail painters can give them a try.
The first design I have for you today is inspired by the lovely princess Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin.
Disney Princess: Jasmine (Aladdin)
What you'll need:
- a light blue nail polish (I used Essie's Mint Candy Apple)
- a sparkly gold polish (preferably with fine glitter)
- a matte top coat
- a nail file
1. First use your file and shape your nails into a point.
2. Paint each nail two coats with your light blue polish. Then LET DRY.
3. Paint one coat of your top coat on each nail. Then LET DRY.
4. With your gold polish using the side of the brush make a line at the tip of your nail from the outer corner of one side of your nail to the middle, then do the same thing on the other side of the nail towards the center. And there you have it a supper easy nail design that resembles Jamine's outfit and looks super stylish!
Please tweet me @Dream_inStyle and add a picture if you want, if you've done this nail art design and use the hashtag #DISprincessnails.