Wednesday 11 March 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Awards

Hey guys! Wow, so I feel so honoured to be picked by Kelly from Amourtera for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Thanks so much girl! xxoo


So the rules for this is to thank your nominator, answer the 10 questions they provided then come up with 10 new questions for 10 new bloggers! Here I go!


The questions Kelly gave: 


1. When and why did you start blogging? I started blogging in June of 2013 (almost two years ago, wow!). I had recently started reading a lot of beauty blogs and decided that I really want join in on the fun. And am I ever glad that I did. 

2. What magazines do you read? I typically don't read a ton of magazines, but my favourite ones are Cosmo, Nylon, and Vogue. 

3. What's your favorite food? This one is super easy for me. PIZZA. I probably could eat this everyday for the rest of my life and not get sick of it. 

4. Do you have a beauty product you could see yourself using for the rest of your life? Yes, I actually do. That would be my holy grail product Urban Decay's Primer Potion. See my post on it here.

5. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Hmmm... this is tough, I think I would go with the ability to fly. I wouldn't have to pay for gas. 

6. What's your favorite book? This one is hard... LC's Style and Beauty books. 

7. Do you prefer frappucinos or smoothies? UGH.... This is like choosing which child is your favourite. I can't decided too hard. 

8. Where is one place you really want to visit? London. I am obsessed with british culture and I've always wanted to see Big Ben. 

9. Is there a makeup trend you aren't a fan of? I think the extremely heavy contouring. I like contouring, but not to the extent that I've been seeing right now. 

10. Twitter or Instagram? Twitter. Follow me @Dream_inStyle.


Okay here are my 10 bloggers I choose: 
Becky from Lipgloss & Lashes
Laura from Lara Hadley 
Carly from Carly Ratcliffe
Laila from Laila Loves
Milly from Pearls and Poodles
Daisy from Daisy Daisy xxi 
Antoinette from Letters to A
Hayley from Hayley Sparkle 


Here are my 10 questions:

1. What is your must of clothing item?
2. What is your favorite beauty brand?
3. What hair trend do you not like?
4. iPhone or Samsung?
5. Pinterest or Tumblr?
6. Favorite blogger? 
7. Favorite spring 2015 fashion trend?
8. Long or short nails?
9. Can you live without a day planner? 
10. Blending sponge or foundation brush? 

xoxo V

1 comment: