Friday 6 June 2014

What I got for my Birthday!

Wow so I seriously haven't posted in like FOREVER! I've just been swamped with so many things too do. I know this is already a few days late but last week was by birthday and I wanted to share with you what I got! By no means am I bragging, it has just been requested that I make a post on this. Not everything is in here since I wasn't going to bother showing money or gift cards but here is a good idea of the things my friends bought me for my birthday.



So here are the things I received for my birthday:

- Carte nail polishes in Studs, Chinchilla, and Cupcake Queen
- Maybelline Color Show nail polishes in Clearly Spotted and Bluemarks the Spot
- Style book by Lauren Conrad
- Benefit Longwear Powder Eye Shadow in Call Me Buff
- Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush in Candy Glow 
- No Bleeding Lips, clear lip liner 
- 6 mint and gold bracelets (not sure what brand)
- A purple butterfly glass Pandora Charm


No comments:

Post a Comment