Wednesday 12 March 2014

Must Have: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

Alright! So I haven't been on top of making new posts, but once this month is over I should hopefully be posting at least twice a week. Today's post is dedicated to one my most, if not my most favorite beauty product of all time. That my friends is Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion in 'Original'.


Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion: Original 


I am huge fan of eyeshadows and different types of eyeliners, but I always found they would run off or even worse crease. I was recommended to try this product and boy did this little magic potion change my life. I can go all day wearing a smoky eye and if I use this primer first it will last until the wee hours of morning. A lot of people don't even think about using a primer, especially on their eyelids, I know for the longest time I didn't. But now since I've used this it has become a regular step in my makeup process. I honestly recommend this to anyone who either hasn't used an eyeshadow primer before or is currently unhappy with the one they have. Heck even if you are happy with the one you have give this one a shot because I'm pretty sure it will become your new favorite too.

Price: $14.00 

Ingredients: 

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Triethylhexanoin, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben.

**PS. Sorry about the bad quality photo lighting is not on my side today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment