Thursday 27 February 2014

Product Review: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil

Hello! I haven't posted for about 2 weeks, so I felt that a new post was definitely needed. Earlier this week had had purchased a new product, the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil, in the color Milk and French Fries. Now I know if you follow a lot of beauty blogs, or watch beauty youtube videos then you've probably heard of this product. I for one have heard such great stuff about it and then one of my friends had bought them to try it out and really liked it so I went ahead and decided to try it for myself. Here are the two I got:

Rating: 5 stars out of 5


The two I purchased were 'Milk' 604 and 'French Fries' 609. Now let me tell ya these are honestly amazing. I can't even begin to describe how much I absolutely love this product. I haven't found a product I've loved this much since Maybelline Baby Lips (click to read my review on Baby Lips). I'm so happy I went and bought this product. 

The French Fries one (the gold-brown) is such a gorgeous color, I'm currently using this one on my outer corners of my eyes. I first use my Urban Decay eyeshadow primer, then put this pencil in French Fries on my outer corners then using a medium flat eyeshadow brush I blend it up and towards the middle of my eye. Next I use 'tease' form the Naked 2 pallet (which is my fav!) and apply that with a fluffy brush all over my eye but mostly on the outer corners and blend into the crease. After that I use 'bootycall' from that same pallet and apply that in the inner corner of my eyes and up towards my eyebrows. I find this makes for a gorgeous neutral yet shimmery look.

For the Milk pencil (the white) I use that mainly on my waterline to really open up my eyes. I also use it as a eyebrow highlight and blend it in with a short bristle brush. It stays on so well I don't even have to reapply it on my waterline throughout the day. 


Price: $5.99

Ingredients: 

Ceresin Wax, Candelilla Wax, Bees Wax, Squalane, Hydrogenated Styrene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oils, Polyisobutene, Butylated Hydroxy Anisole, Propyl Paraben, Mica, Talc, C.I.77499, Pearl Powder.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Vanessa!
    I've nominated you for a liebster award :)
    please check out my blog post for the questions.

    Karen.
    x

    http://mademoisellekarenanne.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete