Friday 14 February 2014

Style: What's in my bag?

First of HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LOVIES!! Alright so if any of you watch beauty guru videos on youtube then you've must've seen or at least heard of a 'What's in my bag tag?' Well today I'm doing a blog post of what's in my bag! It's been requested so I thought why not do it today. With out any further ado, What's in my bag:


Okay so first off my bag is a black leather Michael Kors purse, I honestly have no clue the name of it but it has gold hard wear. Then on the top left hand corner is my Micheal Kors black and gold carryall wallet I got for christmas. Below that I have some travel sized pink sparkling champagne  hand sanitizer from B&BW. Then below that I have my makeup essentials a sample size of the Benefit 'They're Real!' mascara, maybelline dream matte powder in 'sand', then next to that I have my baby lips lip balm in 'peppermint'. Now going above that is my cheap $10 sunglasses that I have no clue where I got from but love. Beside that is a travel size of the Victoria's Secret 'tease' perfume. Then above that I have a True Blu mini hand lotion, some Quo blotting tissues, my little travel sized manicure on the go kit, some hair elastics and bobbi pins and my white Victoria's Secret Makeup bag.  Obviously my phone goes in here as well but I was using it to take the photo. 

Hope you enjoyed this little v-day bag post! 


*Disclaimer: in no way am I trying to brag about what I have someone wanted me to do this post so I did. Thanks :)

2 comments: