What you'll need:
- a glass, any size will do, I prefer a tall one though.
- espresso, either from a tassimo, keurig, or any other speciality coffee maker.
- 1% milk
- caramel sause
Step by Step:
1. Take your glass and add 3-4 ice cubes depending on the size of your glass.
2. Fill your glass with milk leaving about 1 ½ - 2 inches of space on the top.
3. Make your espresso shot and put it in your glass.
4. Add a drizzle (or as much as you desire) of caramel sauce.
5. Add a straw and there you have an extremely simple but delicious Starbucks drink made in the comfort of your own home! Enjoy!