Sunday 26 January 2014

Monthly Favorites: January

Alright, so I know there are still 5 days left in January but I'm so eager to post my monthly favorites I decided to do it today. You'll probably notice that a few of my favourites are kinda christmasy items but that's just because I was using a lot of the christmas presents/ products I've gotten. With out any further ado here are my favorites!



Products:

Electronic: Black Kobo Glo: ($130.00)
What I like about this: I'm obsessed with my kobo I got for christmas I love reading and this makes it supper easy for me to take on the go or read at night.

Fashion: Black Faux Fur Danier Hat: ($50.00)
What I like about this: I am in love with this hat I really love how it looks on me I feel like a Russian doll when I wear it!

Candle: Bath & Bodyworks Frosted Gingerbread 3 wick candle: ($20.00)
What I like about this: The scent of this candle is unreal I love it so much it's a mixture of sweet and spicy. 

Lotion: Bath & Bodyworks Vanilla Bean Noel Triple Moisture Body Cream: ($12.50)
What I like about this: First off this scent is so amazing I'm so in love, also the triple moisture action is perfect for harsh dry winters.

Fragrance: Victoria's Secret Sheer Love Fragrance Mist: ($18.00)
What I like about this: I love this scent it's a beautiful mixture of white cotton and pink lily.

Nails: Essie Luxeffects in Set in Stone: ($9.99)
What I like about this: This fine and chunky silver glitter top coat is gorgeous for adding bling to your nails.

Eyes: NYX Face Art Slide On, Glide On, Stay On, and Definitely a Turn On Waterproof Extreme Shine Eyeliner: ($8.00)
What I like about this: Not only does this eyeliner have probably the longest and best name any eyeliner ever had, it really does everything it says in the title. 

Lip: Kate Moss lipstick in 107: ($6.99)
What I like about this: It's a gorgeous deep maroon raspberry color. I love how it also stays on so well. It's a perfect winter color. 




No comments:

Post a Comment