Wednesday 4 December 2013

Tips & Tricks: No More Mess Nail Polish Storage

Hey everyone. So I wasn't going to do a post today, but I ended up going shopping today and picked up a clear organizer for my nail polishes and all my nail stuff.


This is the organizer I picked up, it's a a clear two drawer + top part compartment organizer. I thought it would be perfect for storing all my nail colors and boy was I right! You can find these organizers at Target, Walmart, the container store, ect. I purchased mine fore only $6.50 and it's the perfect organizer, it fits all my nail art tools, filers and such on the top part and in the two other drawers I have all my nail polishes. If you have a lot of nail polish I would definitely suggest going out and buying a storage organizer like this one. They come in all colors, shapes and sizes. I hope this little tip was helpful. 

➤Check out my Twitter @Dream_inStyle for the 3 nail polish colors I picked up today while I was out as well! 

Leave a comment below or tweet at me @Dream_inStyle on what I should do for my next post, if you have any questions, or just want to chat! 


No comments:

Post a Comment