Tuesday 10 December 2013

Trend: Mid Rings

Hey hey! I know it's been about a week or so since I've last posted, but I've been just so busy. But have no fear a new post is here! Today I decided I would show off one of my favorite jewellery trends of the season. That is mid rings! I'm absolutely in love with these adorable dainty rings.



Look how cool they are! The 3 thin gold ones (on my pinky & middle finger) come in a pack of 12 in two sizes (small & large) and they were $10.00 and the two other rings came in two-packs for $8.00 a pair. I've had so many complements on these gorgeous rings I highly recommend going out and buying some. They are my favorite trend this year! 


*If you have mid-rings or go out and buy some send me a picture on Twitter @Dream_inStyle and I'll Retweet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment