Friday 12 July 2013

Product Review: TRESemmé Heat Protection Spray

I'm sorry today's post is a little late! But I've been a buys bee, any who todays post is a product review. I was on youtube watching some of my favorite beauty gurus when I started seeing the TRESemmé Heat Protection Spray pop up everywhere. This product had a lot of hype and I needed to try it out for myself. My hair is natural and has never been dyed but it is very thick and heavy and I don't want to fry it out. So I went to Target and bought the heat protectant.


TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray 
Rating: 5 stars out of 5


Let me tell ya this stuff is pure MAGIC. It seriously helped my hair stay in place and it leaves it silky smooth after using it. This stuff is definitely worth getting it will help keep your delicate hair from getting damaged by harmful heat.


Price: $3.99- $7.99

Size: 8 oz

Ingredients: 

Water (Aqua, Eau), Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Pvp, Polysorbate 20, Cetylphridinium Chloride, Dmdm Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium Edta, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexylcinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaoldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.


No comments:

Post a Comment