Thursday 11 July 2013

Tips & Tricks: For a Squeaky Neat Shower

I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22.... just kidding what I meant to say is, I don't know about you but my shower get so unorganized SO FAST. But I have found a shower organizer! So you know how on your shower head you can hang off thing? Well I bought a shower organizer that holds all my shower gels and soaps! See in my shower I have to corner shelfs that are full with shampoo, but my poor shower gels and soaps had no spot! I went to Walmart and found this...


It is the perfect thing for my loofa and other shower/bath products. Although that isn't anywhere near the amount of shower gels I have at least I can keep my most used ones in an easy to reach spot. These shower hangers are sold in a variety of home decor stores so if your shower needs a little TLC pick one of these up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment