Sunday 21 July 2013

Product Review: CoverGirl NatureLuxe Foundation

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a long time but I've been just wayyyy to busy this past while. But I've decided tonight would be a good time to catch up on a post or two. So for today's post I', doing a product review on CoverGirls NatureLuxe Foundation.

So this product was really popular a few years ago when they had Miss Taylor Swift as the CoverGirl but since then it's definitely lost a lot of this fan base. When I was using this product I wasn't much of a makeup person so I thought 'naturally' (ha! see what I did there??) it was super great because it felt really light on my skin. What I didn't really realize was that this product did absolutely nothing for my skin. My skin tone was as un-even as before and my blemishes were maybe toned down a bit but not much. All in all NOW when I try this product I've noticed all these things and It's obvious to me now that this product isn't as good as I thought. So if you love this product by all means don't stop using it just cause I said so but, I'd suggest maybe also trying something new maybe a higher end product.


CoverGirl NatureLuxe Foundation in Flax '310'

Rating: 2 out of 5 stars


Ingredients:

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (2.6%), Octinoxate (2%) Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Cucumis Sativus Fruit (Cucumber), Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Talc, Propylene Glycol, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Wax (Jojoba), Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Juice, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin (Comfrey Root), Dimethicone, Methicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance, Trideceth 9, Bisabolol, Lactic Acid, PEG 10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG 10, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides

No comments:

Post a Comment