Sunday 21 July 2013

DIY: Summer Floral Manicure

Hello again! Woot after such a long hiatus you guys are getting two posts in one day! Today I'm going to teach you how to do this adorable Floral Manicure like the one below.


These are the nails I did on myself



What You'll Need:
-Top and Base Coat (I use Sally Hansen 'Double duty')
-Purple polish (I used Rimmel London 60 Seconds in the color 'Sweet Lanvender')
-Yellow polish (I used Sinfulcolors in the color 'Let's Meet')
-A small dotting tool
-Napkin 

Step by Step:
1. First put on one layer of your base coat
2. Then paint two coats of your purple polish, let dry
3. Next put a glob of your yellow polish on a napkin 
4. Using your dotting tool dip it into your yellow polish, then create five small dots in a circle. This creates the flower effect. 
5. Repeat all the steps then let your nails dry
6. Put a layer of your top coat on then let your nails dry completely.

Then there you have it a beautiful and simple summer floral nail art manicure! 


If you do this design send me a picture on twitter @Dream_inStyle with the hashtag #floralmani for a retweet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment