These are the nails I did on myself
What You'll Need:
-Top and Base Coat (I use Sally Hansen 'Double duty')
-Purple polish (I used Rimmel London 60 Seconds in the color 'Sweet Lanvender')
-Yellow polish (I used Sinfulcolors in the color 'Let's Meet')
-A small dotting tool
Step by Step:
1. First put on one layer of your base coat
2. Then paint two coats of your purple polish, let dry
3. Next put a glob of your yellow polish on a napkin
4. Using your dotting tool dip it into your yellow polish, then create five small dots in a circle. This creates the flower effect.
5. Repeat all the steps then let your nails dry
6. Put a layer of your top coat on then let your nails dry completely.
Then there you have it a beautiful and simple summer floral nail art manicure!
If you do this design send me a picture on twitter @Dream_inStyle with the hashtag #floralmani for a retweet!