Thursday 4 July 2013

Product Review: NARS Lager Than Life Lip Gloss

Yesterday I decided to treat myself with a new lip gloss, and what better lip gloss than a NARS one? So I drove myself over to the nearest Sephora and purchased from NARS's newest line of lip gloss 'Larger Than Life.' I thought since this is a new product why not do a review?

Now I'm huge on lip products, I've always been this way. For some reason I'd rather do a bright fun lip than a hot smokey eye (but don't get me wrong a hot smokey eye is good too!). The lip gloss I bought is NARS Larger Than Life in the color Coeur Sucre. It's the most gorgeous bright hot pink, with the perfect amount of sparkle and shine. Now let me tell you this lip gloss is absolutely FABULOUS! It also comes in almost TWENTY different shades and colors, talk about a girls dream! I love the color I bought, it is so gorgeous and vivid, but it is also long lasting (BONUS!). Another wonderful plus side to this lip gloss is that it also pumps up your lips adding the perfect amount of volume to your lips. I definitely would recommend this product to others. The only downside I've found other than that it is pretty pricy, is that it can be a tad gloopy and sticky at first, so try to make sure you put it on early enough that you can let it dry. Otherwise this product is a great addition to my lip products collection.

NARS Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in 'Coeur Sucre'

Rating: 4 stars out of 5

Price: $30.00

Ingredients: 

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Simmondsia Chinensis [Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil], Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis [Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil], Cera Carnauba [Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax], Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Oryza Sativa [Oryza Sativa (Rice) Lipids], Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Tocopherol, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Sorbitan Isostearate, Portulaca Pilosa (Portulaca Pilosa Extract), Alaria Esculenta (Alaria Esculenta Extract), Sucrose Cocoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, [+/- (May Contain): Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 15850 (Red 6), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)].

No comments:

Post a Comment