The Floral Crown I made
What you'll need:
-a head band that wraps around your forehead: Mine is actually a floral crown that had tiny little flowers already on it, I bought it from Walmart.
-your favorite flower (either fake or real): I used fake white and pink roses from Walmart.
-15-30 Minutes of your time.
Step by Step:
1. Lay out your head band and decided where you want your flowers.
2. Cut off the stems from your flowers, but leave a about half an inch.
3. Attach your flowers in your desired spots with super glue, hold in place for about 20 seconds so the glue will stick.
4. If a part of the stem is sticking out to far, wrap floral tape around the exposed stem.
5. Continue attaching flowers all the way around your headband until you have your desired amount, and that's all!
This is a super easy and fast craft that will be perfect for either a hip music festival, a magical photo shoot with your girls, or just to add a bit of a girly touch to your favorite outfit!
If you create this floral crown tweet me a picture @Dream_inStyle with the hashtag #DIYfloralcrown for a retweet!