Tuesday 2 July 2013

Must Have: MK iPhone Wallet

Since yesterday I did a favorites post I thought today I should do my first must-have's post. So for my MUST HAVE item I have chosen the Michael Kors Exclusive iPhone 4S Zip Walle (sorry to for any of my non-iPhone readers). Now as you can see in the photo below mine is the MK Monogram one in Black; but this style comes in many colors and designs. I absolutely LOVE this wallet. It is seriously the most perfect wallet I've ever had. The main reason I bought it was so I didn't have to worry about carry a purse all the time, form example it's perfect for going to the bar with or if your just running out of the house and don't want your whole purse with you. This wallet is by far the best $100.00 I've ever spent, if you have an iPhone I seriously recommend going out and buying one of these.

Michael Kors Exclusive iPhone 4S Zip Wallet, MK Monogram, Black 


Features:

-Buff leather exterior (my is in black)
-Gold colored hardware
-Gold Michael Kors metal plaque accent
-A removable leather wrist strap
-A spot for your iPhone
-Three credit card slots
-A large slot on the opposite side of the card slots


Price: $89.95 online
          $95.00 in-store

No comments:

Post a Comment