Monday 1 July 2013

Monthly Favorites: June

Hello everyone, so we all know that June is finally over and we are already in July. But since June has ended I decided it would only be appropriate if I do a monthly favorites for June. Without any further ado here are my favorite things of the month of June:



Products:

Decor: IKEA 'Skurar' Plant Pot: $3.99
What I like about this product: It seriously is such a pretty pot, I use it for holding the Tindra Candle from Ikea.

Candle: Bath&BodyWorks 'Gelato': $20.00
What I like about this product: The scent reminds me of when I was in italy eating Gelato :). 

Bath: Lush 'Pink' Bath Bomb: $4.95
What I like about this product: Not only is this product my favorite color pink and is inspired by Audrey Hepburn, I'm in love with the smell of it and the little cut out hearts that are released. 

Jewellery: Little Burgundy 'Everything Litonya' Necklace: $15.00
What I like about this product: I thought it was a cool necklace and it looks like a V which is my nickname so I had to get it!

Skin: Hawaiian Tropic 'Dark Tanning Oil': $10.99
What I like about this product: It is the perfect tanning oil for my skin I don't burn with it and it give my skin a healthy glow.

Fragrance: Victoria's Secret 'Love Spell' Fragrance Mist: $12.00
What I like about this product: The scent it so fruity and fun, I love the mix of cherry blossoms and peach! 

Eye: Urban Decay 'Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original': $24.00
What I like about this product: This is seriously the best eyeshadow primer I've ever tried, my eyeshadow won't crease at ALL for as long as I'm wearing it.

Lip: Lancome 'Color Design in Wannabe Cream' Lip Stick: $27.00
What I like about this product: The hot pink color is such a trend this season and I love how it works with my skin. 



No comments:

Post a Comment