Sunday 30 June 2013

Product Verses Review: Maybelline Mascara

Hey everyone! So for today's blog post I've decided to a product verses review. What that means is that I choose to of the same products either from different brands or types and I review them both and choose the one I like best!

For today's vs. I've chosen Maybelline New York The Rocket Volume Express mascara, and Maybelline New York The Mega Plush Volume Express mascara. Now I've heard raving reviews about both products but I couldn't decided which one to buy so I bought them both. 

I first bought the mega plush mascara and I really liked it at first it really made my lashes look long and full. But I wasn't happy with that actual brush it's self since the tip was bendable it caused me to mess up a few times. 

I then decided to go out and try the rocket mascara. And was I ever happy I did. I absolutely love this one. The formula goes on so smoothly and it gives my eye lashes a gorgeous doll lash look. I haven't found a downfall to this product yet. 

The winner of this battle? Definitely The Rocket Volume Express! I seriously recommend you go out and buy it today it's my favorite drug store brand mascara by far.

Left: Maybelline New York The Rocket Volume Express in regular, very black. 

Right: Maybelline New York The Mega Plush Volume Express in regular, very black. 

No comments:

Post a Comment