Sunday 5 January 2014

Organization: Makeup!

Welcome and hello to 2014! This is my first post of the new year! Alright everyone so today I got myself a new makeup organizer and I just HAD to make an organization post on it today. It is honestly the most amazing thing I've found for keeping my most used makeup organized and still looks good. The product I bought was the GODMORGON box with compartments from IKEA. This little baby is the HOLY GRAIL. Take a look at it in my photo below.


The PERFECT makeup organizer. 

Alright so now after you've ooled at my gorgeous makeup display I'll lay it out for you what is in each compartment. 

At the top left hand corner I have all my lip sticks organized and a couple lip glosses. Next to that I have my powder, foundation, primer, lip scrub and two of my beloved baby lips lip balms. Next to that I have my bronzer, blush, eyeliner sharpener and some sample sizes of Victoria Secret's perfume. Now the next part is so cool. There is a top part with five slots that come off and then a big empty space. In the empty space I have my eyeshadows: Naked 2 pallet, my Vice 2 pallet, Mac pallet, Chanel pallet, and a single rose gold lancĂ´me eyeshadow pod. Okay so now on the pull off part I have in the first slot my concealer and my urban decay eyeshadow primer. Next to that I have two maybelline mascaras. Then I have all my eyeliners and an eyelash primer. Then in the next slot I have all 5 of my NYX matte lip creams. And last but not least I have 9 Stila lip glazes. 

That's all folks my entire GODMORGAN makeup organizer. Seriously if you don't have this already you need to get it.

3 comments:

  1. How have I never found out about this before?!! I need one. Now. I love it. <3
    http://catwalkconnections.blogspot.com/2014/01/blog-name-change.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate being disorganised and get quite stressed when I can't find my things easily, so I'm always interested in clever storage ideas. I found some good MUJI dupes on eBay, for half the price - excellent! Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! It looks really pretty and organized!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete