Wednesday 27 November 2013

Monthly Favorites: November

Alright so for today's post I've decided to do a monthly favorites for November since the month is practically over. This month I have a variety of favorites from lipstick to favorite book of the month. Here are my favorites:



Products


Book: Catching Fire (Hunger Games Series): $9.99 
What I like about this: I am in LOVE with The Hunger Games and since this month the movie Catching Fire came out I found it fitting to re-read this book. And boy I tell ya I forgot how much I love it. 

Candle: Bath&BodyWorks 'Vanilla Snowflake': $20.00
What I like about this: When I went holiday candle shopping I had a distinct sent in my mind that I wanted something warm, vanilla yet fresh. That's when I found the Vanilla Snowflake candle and B&BW I HAD to have it. This candle is my absolute favorite holiday scent. I recommend it to anyone!

Lotion: The Body Shop 'Candied Ginger': $25.00
What I like about this: I've always been a fan of Body Shop body butters but this one has that perfect christmasy scent to it. I love putting this on before I go to bed and the aroma of it just soothes me to sleep.

Necklace: Aldo 'Pascher': SALE $15.98
What I like about this: I love the trend of chunky necklaces, and especially in GOLD! Gold is my go to metal color and this necklace I found at Aldo caught my eye right away. I'm so glad I bought this piece it's a true statement piece. 

Nail Polish: Essie 'Stylenomics': $9.99
What I like about this: This deep dark green color is so gorgeous. Essie really outdid themselves when they created this color. I love dark nails and I have been looking for a nice green for a very long time, and this color fitted all my requirements. As always the formula is very opaque and smooth to apply. 

Lip: Lancôme 'Ooh La La' Lipstick: $27.00
What I like about this: This Lancôme lipstick is my favorite for the holidays. The color is a beautiful deep red with gold flakes in it. It is a smooth a beautiful application.

No comments:

Post a Comment