Wednesday 2 October 2013

Fashion: Wardrobe Essential LBD

Good day everyone! I'm so proud of myself for keeping up with these posts! XD Anyways for today's post I'm doing a wardrobe essential, The LITTLE BLACK DRESS. Now this piece is a must have, I'm going to show you two different dresses one that's a little on the pricey side and another that won't break the bank. Both dresses are very classy and work for many different body types.

My two favorite little black dresses.


The two dress about are both supper flattering and are my favorite one's out of all my dresses. Can you guess which one was more expensive? 

The first one in the picture is a black dress with capped sleeves and cinches in at the waist creating a beautiful figure. The back of the dress (not shown) has a lower line and a tear drop cut out as well. This dress is in fact the cheaper one! This dress I purchased at H&M for only $40.00 and it's something that will never go out of style! What a buy!

The second dress in the picture, is a peplum style dress with a cutout fake lace look. I absolutely fell in love with this dress when I saw it and had to spend the extra cash to buy it. It's high neckline and short sleeves keep it classy and sophisticated but its tight shape and short hemline create a flirty and sexy look. This dress I purchased at Max & Co. for $200.00, although it was pricey it's something that I will keep for ever and pass down to my daughter (if I have one!) it's a gorgeous and well made dress. 



No comments:

Post a Comment