Friday 28 June 2013

Product Review: Maybelline New York Baby Lips

Hey guys! So for my first product review I've decided to go with a product that most of you have probably already heard of or even used. That product is Maybelline New York Baby Lips. This lip balm has been a best seller all over north america. So I bet your thinking why I am reviewing a product that already has millions of raving reviews? Well that's simple because I felt the need to express my deep inner love for this lip balm. This stuff is seriously the best lip balm I have used probably ever. I've tried many other drugstore brands like Nivea, EOS and more. But Baby Lips wins by FAR, not only for how well it works but for how appropriate the price is!

The first thing that drew me to the product was the adorable packaging, the bright vibrant colors really caught my eye and I instantly thought I had to try this product. Secondly the advertisements in magazines and on billboards were eye catching as well. When I finally got around to purchasing my first baby lips the blue one (05-Quenched) I was over the top excited to try it. I opened the package as soon as I bought the lip balm and tried it right there in the store. My first reaction was WOW is this stuff ever smooth it glides on your lips so effortlessly. I then couldn't get over how my lips felt instantly 200 times softer after the first use. Not only dose this product make your lips softer and much more kissable but all baby lips (including the tinted shades) have SPF 20, which is important for protecting your lips from the suns harmful rays. The only downfall I've found to the product is that because the lip balm is so soft it gets used up way to fast! I now use this lip balm daily and have accumulated two other flavours the green one (10-Peppermint) and the pink one (25-Pink Punch).

Maybelline New York Baby Lips in:
Quenched (05)
Peppermint (10)
Pink Punch (25)

Rating: 4.5 stars out of 5

Price: $2.99-$3.99 each

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5% Sunscreen, Octisalate 3% Sunscreen. 

Inactive Ingredients:  Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Calcium Pantothenate, Honey, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Red 28 Lake, Iron Oxides, Red 7, Red 22 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Carmine, F.I.L. D46804/20

No comments:

Post a Comment