Thursday 27 June 2013

First Post, Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my new blog, Always Think Pink.



This blog dedicated to fashion, decor, and beauty. I will be reviewing products, ranting and, DIY projects. You might be curious to why my blogs titled Always Think Pink well the reason I choose to call my blog Always Think Pink is because of none other than Ms. Audrey Hepburn herself. One of my favorite all time Audrey movies is Funny Face. The icon film has become a staple in my movie collection. My favorite scene from the movie is when Mrs. Presscot (Editor n' Chief of Quality Magazine in the movie) sings Think Pink. The song is just they way I live my life, I think pink. And what does that mean you say? Well when I think pink, it mean girl power, cheesy I know. But did you know that the color pink stands for universal love? I think that's something that really makes pink an extra special color. I think pink is one of the most empowering colors to all women. The color just has so much life, love and promise.

Ever since a was a little girl pink has always, ALWAYS been my favorite color. I simply can't remember a time when I didn't love the color. As I sit in my room typing this post I'm looking around my bedroom and taking in all the pink. First off my one accent wall is a gorgeous raspberry deep pink, my bedside lamps have hot pink shades. I have two accent throw pillows in pink, my chair is covered in vintage velvet pink, I'm wearing Love Pink victoria Secret pink sweats and, even my toe nails are hot pink. You might think I just have an obsession with this female color (which I do) but it's so much more than that like I said I live by pink, and I'm encouraging you too to Always Think Pink!

Here's a clip of the song Think Pink from the movie Funny Face

No comments:

Post a Comment