Sunday 30 March 2014

Monthly Favorites: March

I can't believe that the end of March is already here. You know what that means, another monthly favorites post. Although I don't have a ton of products to show you this month I think the ones I have are really good products to try, and there is a nice array of types of products.



Products:

Eyes: Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara: ($11.50)
What I like about this: I've been recently really loving the way Kylie Jenner has her eyelashes, I find that this mascara has really helped me achieve her long lash look. 

Face: Milani Baked Blush in 'Berry Amore 03': ($7.99)
What I like about this: These baked blushes are not only gorgeous colors but also beautifully pigmented. The gold mixed into the berry color creates such a beautiful effect on the skin. 

Fashion: Victoria's Secret PINK Lace Bralette: ($25.00)
What I like about this: These bralettes are seriously the most comfortable things ever. Not only do they look supper cute under a loose tank top they are perfect for a lazy day at home, when you can't force yourself to stick on a bra. 

Skin Care: Simple Foaming Cleanser: ($6.99)
What I like about this: I find a lot of face cleanser don't really feel like they are removing all my face makeup off, with this foaming cleanser I can really feel a difference and it leaves my face feeling really clean.

Movie: Disney's Frozen Blue-Ray Combo Pack: ($29.99)
What I like about this: Frozen has been my absolute favorite thing in general this month, I can't get enough of it and the songs. I had to buy the movie so I can watch it when ever I want. Seriously though Elsa is just beyond perfect, and can anyone tell me where I can get an Olaf of my own? 

I hope you like my March favorites, please comment below and also check me out on twitter @Dream_inStyle



No comments:

Post a Comment